Sunday, January 23, 2011

#22: Reflections before Hiatus

Today, Sunday is my last full day in Europe.  Everyone in class is hunkered down in our hotel rooms, working hard on our final term paper due on Tuesday night by email.  I've had an amazing time during my month's stay, and I can't even begin to say how grateful I am that I've had this opportunity.

Now that all of the entries are again up to date, feel free to look over my last photo album here (updated with 80 new pictures over the past 4 days).  Also, here are the first four albums: four three two one.

I'm going to be signing off for about a week so that I can unpack, relax with my family, and repack to move to Mexico--what a short week!  It will be nice to sleep in my own bed again, even if just for a little while.  Until my next departure flight--keep well readership and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment